WS-400 SUPERNOVA (Anest Iwata’s Top Range for Clear Coat / 2K Applications)
The WS-400, designed by well-known design firm namely Pininfarina, has the four slotted technology which can perform perfect thin-paint flat pattern.
The WS-400 is Anest Iwata’s top of the range for High Solid Clear boasting an even spray pattern throughout the fan. WS-400 also can prove its outstanding spraying capability with 2K Applications.
The unique Anest Iwata pre-atomization technology – the Split Nozzle™ – guarantees the most consistent atomization for perfect results even at low air inlet pressure.
Anest Iwata Experience
The outstanding ergonomics of the gun body paired with the low noise level of the Split Nozzle technology makes a difference you can feel.
The large, uniform and flat yet soft fan pattern is made up from consistent and evenly distributed droplet sizes making spraying safe and easy.
• Perfect surfaces by Split Nozzle Technology
• High material transfer by a large and uniform spray pattern
• Very ﬁne atomization
• VOC-compliant professional spray gun, signiﬁcantly more than 65% efﬁciency
• Clearly visible reduction of so-called fat edges
• Quiet and pleasant background noise
• Anatomically lightweight spray gun body (380g)
• Simple operation of the control knobs, for right and left handers
• Conical seal nozzle, minimum wear parts
• Clearer design, easy maintenance
• Quality surface for an easy cleaning
NB: WS-400 with LS-400 is the perfect setup for your basecoat and clearcoat for all your automotive paints.
Available with either a 1.3mm (HD- High Delivery), 1.4mm (HD) and 1.5mm (HD) nozzle size.
Click here for catalogue.